Thursday, October 18, 2012

Brain - The Most Complicated Machinery Not Made By Man

I wrote about the sections of the brain that work as multiple brains and make me work as a set of people. The Brain is the most complicated machine and extremely intriguing too. It splits into semi brains that work in parallel, synchronized to accomplish various tasks at the same time. One section of my brain starts compiling the official checklists and To Do Lists while another section has already commenced working on a task. Meanwhile a section of my brain is working at the back end making the personal checklists for the day and the week. The fourth section starts responding to mails in order of priority and criticality. The fifth section is busy comprehending the presentation to be made for the project at hand. Whew !! I feel like an Army in combat already!! The sixth part of the brain is reading a document while the seventh part listens to the discussion on a conference call. The eighth section is noting the minutes of the meeting simultaneously. The ninth section is browsing the mails and messages on my mobile and the tenth is trying to filter the outside voice of my colleagues. Oh God, this is much more complicated than I thought!! I am delegating work to my team through my eleventh brain and the twelfth section is working on a report. The list is endless and it makes me feel I am a super human. Well all of us are super humans if we go by the way our brain works through multiple tasks at hand. God must have known the complexities that life will offer us and that is the reason He designed our Brain which is even more complex than life.   

No comments: