Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What Life Offers

Life is passing by and I look back to count my achievements. There may be academic and related successes to talk about but I do not see adequate number of spiritual gains. I am a strong believer in God but I have not done much for his children. I have tried to help the needy as and when I could but I still feel I could have done better. I do not shirk my responsibilities and am always there for my family. God has a larger family and I do wish to contribute a little more to help His family. There are times when we boast of our accomplishments and gains but we generally do not have much to add to our contributions to the world of the needy and helpless. We do not have the time for giving back to the world what we have gained from it.

No comments: