Saturday, July 2, 2016

Review - Beyond The Sunset

            I just finished reading, Beyond the Sunset. Actually I got a bit busy with something else and so paused for a while in the middle but I think it goes to Ranjana's credit, that I picked up where I had left off without forgetting a thing:))

            I am quite amazed by the amount of hard work Ranjana has put in her writing. The setting is so clearly etched out - the cruise as well as the city background. The characters stand up as humans, I loved the scenes between Shipra & Rita and the beauty of the central love story.
                                                                                          
                - Nilanjana Sengupta, Author of 'A Gentleman's Word' and 'The Female Voice of Myanmar'



No comments: